Business Development Manager
Based in Derby.
Develop Training is the UK's leading accredited provider of Compliance, Technical, and Safety training. We support over 7,000 firms with their training needs and our clients include some of the UK's largest and best-known organisations from the Utilities and Construction, Defence, Healthcare, Facilities Management, and Telecommunication sectors.
Develop is an equal opportunities provider and we are committed to the safeguarding of all our employees, associates and learners.
The Business Development Manager will facilitate sales through relationship building with Develop's key account customers nationally, to meet or exceed on-going budget expectations by working within the Commercial Division.
This will require:
- focusing on client engagement and client visits, proactively identifying targets and prospects.
- providing information to the business of additional opportunities as they arise from the customers.
- working in collaboration with other areas of the business to identify sound business opportunities.
- working as part of the Commercial team in driving new business.
Skills, knowledge and experience
You will be:
- able to build successful relationships with key clients.
- able to write tenders.
- able to engage with people in and outside the business.
- numerate and literate.
- results orientated.
- excellent at presenting information.
Register your interest
If you wish to register your interest or discuss further, please contact us at
email@example.com, Develop Training Limited, HR Department, Derby Training Centre, Ascot Drive, Derby DE24 8GW or 01332 253 500 ext 2005 for more details.