Full-time employment at York.
Following completion of training you will be:
- attracting new business and growing established accounts
- promoting products and services
- providing a friendly and efficient service as to encourage repeat business
Skills, knowledge and experience
You will be:
- able to build strong client relationships
- highly organised and able to multitask
- target & sales driven
- computer literate
You will have 2 years' experience in:
- Account Management
- Business Development
Register your interest
If you wish to register your interest or discuss further, please contact us at email@example.com, Develop Training Limited, HR Department, Derby Training Centre, Ascot Drive, Derby DE24 8GW or 01332 253546 for more details.
Develop Training is the UK's leading accredited provider of Compliance, Technical, and Safety training. We support over 7,000 firms with their training needs and our clients include some of the UK's largest and best-known organisations from the Utilities and Construction, Defence, Healthcare, Facilities Management, and Telecommunication sectors.
Develop is an equal opportunities provider and we are committed to the safeguarding of all our employees, associates and learners.