Electrical and Instrumentation Trainee Trainer
Full-time employment at centres nationwide.
N.B. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a criminal record check as part of our safeguarding duty and every 3 years thereafter.
The role will be remote based, and the ability to travel nationally is essential.
It is expected that this applicant has all relevant industry knowledge, experience and qualifications and would like to move into a new profession within the educational sector. All coaching, mentoring and formal training will be provided to ensure the successful candidate is developed to be able to deliver high quality training.
You will report to the Group Training Manager.
Salary - up to £36,000 per annum, plus company car or car allowance, however this is negotiable dependant on applicant qualifications and experience.
Skills, knowledge and experience
The successful applicant will have:
- full UK driving licence
- minimum City and Guilds Level 3 in Electrical Engineering / Instrumentation with appropriate experience
- minimum level 2 in English and Mathematics (or be able to work towards)
Knowledge and experience of:
- hazardous area experience (COMPEX qualified desirable)
- process engineering experience
- gas or hazardous industries
- safe systems of work for low voltage
- qualified / knowledgeable in the IET Wiring Regulations
- maintenance on industrial equipment supplied by low voltage
- operation and switching of low voltage equipment
- visual and periodic inspection and testing of low voltage equipment
- process control /control systems knowledge
- safe isolation of electrical systems
- operational experience in:
- field instrumentation (level, pressure, temperature and flow)
- control loops
- control valves
It would be desirable to have:
- experience from industry in the position of an Authorised Person/Authorising Engineer
- hold an HNC in the appropriate subject
All applicants must be:
- able to engage with all types of learners
- highly organised and able to multitask
- people orientated and approachable
- excellent at presenting information
- professionally presented
- able to act as a front line ambassador for Develop and its values
Register your interest
If you wish to register your interest or discuss further, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, Develop Training Limited, HR Department, Derby Training Centre, Ascot Drive, Derby DE24 8GW or 01332 253546 for more details.
Develop Training is the UK's leading accredited provider of Compliance, Technical, and Safety training. We support over 7,000 firms with their training needs and our clients include some of the UK's largest and best-known organisations from the Utilities and Construction, Defence, Healthcare, Facilities Management, and Telecommunication sectors.
Develop is an equal opportunities provider and we are committed to the safeguarding of all our employees, associates and learners.