Full-time employment at Derby.
N.B. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a criminal records check as part of our safeguarding duty and every 3 years thereafter.
Lecturers delivering Develop's products will:
- deliver courses that meet customer needs.
- work with learners to achieve desired learning and development outcomes.
- perform practical exercises as well as classroom based learning.
- undertake learner ILP and review.
You will be:
- able to engage with all types of learners.
- highly organised and able to multitask.
- people orientated and approachable
- excellent at presenting information.
- professionally presented.
Skills, knowledge and experience
You will have relevant experience and knowledge, including:
- possession of a training qualification, AET or equivalent, and relevant experience.
- level 2 Maths and English.
- knowledge of Ofsted's requirements in respect of Safeguarding, prevent and British Values and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion.
- TAQA level 3 or willing to undertake.
- Good knowledge and understanding of conducting learner ILP and reviews.
- Competent in use of E-Portfolio.
- Experience in delivering and developing apprenticeships.
- Qualified in Electrical Installation and Maintenance, fault finding and repair.
- HNC or above with AM2.
- 18th Edition or willing to achieve.
- Qualified in Mechanical Installation and Maintenance, fault finding and repair.
- HNC or above.
Register your interest
If you wish to register your interest or discuss further, please contact us at email@example.com, Develop Training Limited, HR Department, Derby Training Centre, Ascot Drive, Derby DE24 8GW or 01332 253546 for more details.
Develop Training is the UK's leading accredited provider of Compliance, Technical, and Safety training. We support over 7,000 firms with their training needs and our clients include some of the UK's largest and best-known organisations from the Utilities and Construction, Defence, Healthcare, Facilities Management, and Telecommunication sectors.
Develop is an equal opportunities provider and we are committed to the safeguarding of all our employees, associates and learners.