Full-time employment at York, Derby & Swindon.
N.B. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a criminal records check as part of our safeguarding duty and every 3 years thereafter.
Following training you will:
- deliver training and assessment
- work with learners to achieve desired learning and development outcomes
- perform practical exercises as well as classroom based learning
- review and develop the product portfolio
- act as a front line ambassador for Develop and its values
Skills, knowledge and experience
You will have relevant teaching experience and knowledge, including:
- possession of a training qualification, AET or equivalent, and relevant experience
- possession of an assessing qualification, TAQA level 3, or equivalent
- full UK driving licence
- Level 3 in Electrical Engineering
- working knowledge of safe systems of work for High Voltage (HV) ideally either in the MoD or Health service sectors
- have practical experience of operating HV distribution systems as either an Authorised Person or Authorising Engineer
- be able to confidently demonstrate basic principles of secondary injection testing, live phasing and DC Pressure testing to a group of up to 6 delegates
- qualified in English and Mathematics to a minimum of level 2
- knowledge of Ofsted's requirements in respect of Safeguarding, Prevent, British Values and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
You will be:
- able to engage with all types of learners
- highly organised and able to multitask
- people orientated and approachable
- excellent at presenting information
- professionally presented
- willing to work away from home occasionally
Register your interest
If you wish to register your interest or discuss further, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, Develop Training Limited, HR Department, Derby Training Centre, Ascot Drive, Derby DE24 8GW or 01332 253546 for more details.
Develop Training is the UK's leading accredited provider of Compliance, Technical, and Safety training. We support over 7,000 firms with their training needs and our clients include some of the UK's largest and best-known organisations from the Utilities and Construction, Defence, Healthcare, Facilities Management, and Telecommunication sectors.
Develop is an equal opportunities provider and we are committed to the safeguarding of all our employees, associates and learners.