Fixed term employment at Derby.
N.B. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a criminal records check as part of our safeguarding duty and every 3 years thereafter.
You will have relevant experience and knowledge, including:
- an understanding of electrical and mechanical qualifications
- an understanding of apprenticeship delivery and measuring progress of individual learning aims
- hold an assessor qualification (TAQA Level 3 or equivalent)
- Level 2 Maths and English
- demonstrable experience and understanding of vocational qualifications and Apprenticeships
- knowledge of Ofsted's requirements in respect of Safeguarding, Prevent, British Values and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- ability to set learner SMART targets
The role is for a centre-based assessor to undertake learner progress reviews and assessments.
Fixed term contract of 12 months for 3 days per week.
Skills, knowledge and experience
You will be:
- able to engage with all types of learners
- highly organised and able to multitask
- able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail
Register your interest
If you wish to register your interest or discuss further, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, Develop Training Limited, HR Department, Derby Training Centre, Ascot Drive, Derby DE24 8GW or 01332 253546 for more details.
Develop Training is the UK's leading accredited provider of Compliance, Technical, and Safety training. We support over 7,000 firms with their training needs and our clients include some of the UK's largest and best-known organisations from the Utilities and Construction, Defence, Healthcare, Facilities Management, and Telecommunication sectors.
Develop is an equal opportunities provider and we are committed to the safeguarding of all our employees, associates and learners.