Functional Skills Lecturer (Associate)
Based in centres nationwide.
Develop Training is the UK's leading accredited provider of Compliance, Technical, and Safety training. We support over 7,000 firms with their training needs and our clients include some of the UK's largest and best-known organisations from the Utilities and Construction, Defence, Healthcare, Facilities Management, and Telecommunication sectors.
Develop is an equal opportunities provider and we are committed to the safeguarding of all our employees, associates and learners.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake a criminal records check as part of our safeguarding duty and every 3 years thereafter.
We have exciting opportunities for Self Employed Mathematics, English & ICT Lecturers within our centres nationwide.
We work with learners from aged 16 years upward who are on apprenticeship schemes, within the mechanical, electrical, energy, gas and water industries.
The contract for services would be for occasional days on an ad-hoc basis.
We are looking for engaging, flexible and committed lecturers to support our apprentices to obtain their functional skills qualifications. You will have experience of teaching functional skills.
Skills, knowledge and experience
You will be:
- able to manage learner behaviour appropriately.
- committed to promoting achievement of learners.
- highly organised and able to multitask.
- people orientated and approachable.
- excellent at presenting information.
You will have relevant teaching experience and also have:
- possession of a training qualification, AET or equivalent, and relevant experience.
- qualifications in English, Mathematics and/or ICT to a minimum of level 2.
- knowledge of Ofsted's requirements in respect of Safeguarding and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion.
Register your interest
If you wish to register your interest or discuss further, please contact us at
email@example.com, Develop Training Limited, HR Department, Derby Training Centre, Ascot Drive, Derby DE24 8GW or 01332 253 500 ext 2005 for more details.