Gas Distribution Lecturer
Based in Derby.
Develop Training is the UK's leading accredited provider of Compliance, Technical, and Safety training. We support over 7,000 firms with their training needs and our clients include some of the UK's largest and best-known organisations from the Utilities and Construction, Defence, Healthcare, Facilities Management, and Telecommunication sectors.
Develop is an equal opportunities provider and we are committed to the safeguarding of all our employees, associates and learners.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake a criminal records check as part of our safeguarding duty and every 3 years thereafter.
Following training you will:
- deliver training and assessment.
- work with learners to achieve desired learning and development outcomes.
- perform practical exercises as well as classroom based learning.
- review and develop the product portfolio.
- act as a front line ambassador for Develop and its values.
Skills, knowledge and experience
You will have relevant teaching experience and knowledge, including:
- possession of a training qualification, AET or equivalent, and relevant experience.
- possession of an assessing qualification, TAQA level 3 or equivalent.
- full UK driving licence.
- Gas Distribution
- NCO2 Gas Main/Service Laying or equivalent.
- Safe Control of Operations awareness.
- PE (Polyethelene) Welding techniques.
- knowledge and experience of laying low and medium pressure gas mains and services to domestic, commercial and industrial dwellings or in pressure control and network maintenance.
- Trench Support
- CITB Excavation Support for Timber Trenches and Shafts or Utility Excavation Categories 1-5 or equivalent.
- knowledge and experience of installing, maintaining and inspecting trench support and shaft systems during live digs.
- knowledge and experience of deep excavations above 2 meters would be beneficial.
- NRSWA (New Roads and Streetworks Act) qualified to supervisor level is desirable.
- qualified in English and Mathematics to a minimum of level 2.
- knowledge of Ofsted's requirements in respect of Safeguarding and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion.
You will be:
- able to engage with all types of learners.
- highly organised and able to multitask..
- people orientated and approachable.
- excellent at presenting information.
- professionally presented.
Register your interest
If you wish to register your interest or discuss further, please contact us at
firstname.lastname@example.org, Develop Training Limited, HR Department, Derby Training Centre, Ascot Drive, Derby DE24 8GW or 01332 253 500 ext 2005 for more details.