Full-time employment at Derby.
N.B. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a criminal records check as part of our safeguarding duty and every 3 years thereafter.
Following training you will:
- manage the delivery and compliance for all apprenticeships and funded learning programmes.
- standardise curriculum based activities of apprenticeships.
- engage with internal and external stakeholders, particularly Delivery Managers and employers to ensure that programmes meet the needs of learners and are in line with Ofsted best practice for Further Education and Skills providers.
- promotion and compliance with DTL's Code of Practice for Learning and Assessment and its associated processes for product design and maintenance and training delivery.
- work with the Compliance Manager for Apprenticeships to oversee the creation of Maxi-Manuals for each apprenticeship programme of delivery.
- undertake the role of Lead Nominee during Ofsted inspections.
- work with Senior Management to produce DTL's Self-Assessment Review and Quality Improvement Plan in line with current Common Inspection Framework requirements.
- support the delivery of DTL's programme for the observation of teaching and learning and promote best practice in this area.
- provide management information to the Senior Management Team.
Skills, knowledge and experience
You will have relevant experience, skills, qualifications and knowledge:
Experience & Knowledge
- leading a multi-disciplinary curriculum area.
- working with awarding bodies and Ofsted.
- developments in further education (including work-based learning).
- Ofsted's requirements in respect of Safeguarding and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion.
- designing apprenticeship standards/frameworks.
- carrying out training needs analysis.
- successful continuous quality improvement.
- training qualification, AET or equivalent, and relevant experience.
- English and Mathematics to a minimum of level 2.
- full driving licence.
- a degree is desirable.
- an assessing qualification, TAQA level 3 or equivalent, is desirable.
- a verifying qualification, TAQA level 4 or equivalent, is desirable.
You will be:
- self-motivated and driven.
- excellent at problem solving.
- able to communicate in a realistic, simple and effective way at all levels.
- passionate about quality practices.
- highly organised and able to multitask.
Register your interest
If you wish to register your interest or discuss further, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, Develop Training Limited, HR Department, Derby Training Centre, Ascot Drive, Derby DE24 8GW or 01332 253546 for more details.
Develop Training is the UK's leading accredited provider of Compliance, Technical, and Safety training. We support over 7,000 firms with their training needs and our clients include some of the UK's largest and best-known organisations from the Utilities and Construction, Defence, Healthcare, Facilities Management, and Telecommunication sectors.
Develop is an equal opportunities provider and we are committed to the safeguarding of all our employees, associates and learners.