Part-time employment at centres nationwide.
N.B. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a criminal records check as part of our safeguarding duty and every 3 years thereafter.
Part-time, as required.
We are looking for candidates who can work independently, professionally and uphold standards.
Following completion of the training you will:
- provide support to our assessment processes
- ensure the fair and proper conduct of assessments in an environment that enables learners to perform at their best
- assist the Assessor in the smooth and efficient administration of assessments, including the preparation of sentry, learner invigilation, learning briefing, the distribution of assessment materials, and the collection of the assessments
Skills, knowledge and experience
- be confident
- have excellent attention to detail
- be an effective communicator
- be highly organised and methodical
- have observation and auditing skills
- be patient and show tact
- be able to relate to people at all levels
- keep calm under pressure
Register your interest
If you wish to register your interest or discuss further, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, Develop Training Limited, HR Department, Derby Training Centre, Ascot Drive, Derby DE24 8GW or 01332 253546 for more details.
Develop Training is the UK's leading accredited provider of Compliance, Technical, and Safety training. We support over 7,000 firms with their training needs and our clients include some of the UK's largest and best-known organisations from the Utilities and Construction, Defence, Healthcare, Facilities Management, and Telecommunication sectors.
Develop is an equal opportunities provider and we are committed to the safeguarding of all our employees, associates and learners.