Lead Internal Quality Assurer - Electrical & Mechanical
Full-time employment at Derby.
Salary £30K-£36K, plus a car allowance.
N.B. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a criminal records check as part of our safeguarding duty and every 3 years thereafter.
Following training you will:
- manage the teaching/assessment interface on matters of the quality of delivery and assessment performance
- manage the standardisation of internal quality assurance and assessment by others
- provide information, advice and guidance
- produce management information on the quality / standard of delivery and assessment performance
- manage the registration and certification of learners
- manage the tracking of portfolio activity
- provide support during external and internal audits to ensure the business remains compliant
- continuously review the content and quality of existing assessment materials
- ensure that the requirements of awarding bodies are reflected in the design and delivery of products and services
Skills, knowledge and experience
In order to be considered for the position, you will possess the following:
- Level 3 Teaching qualification
- Level 3 Assessing qualification
- Level 4 Internal Quality Assurance qualification
- hold or willing to undertake a Level 4 Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice (units 401, 402 & 403)
- full valid UK driving licence
- Level 3 Electrical or Mechanical qualification
- Level 2 Mathematics and English
- minimum of 2 years managerial experience in any sector
- experience of internal quality assurance of Apprenticeship standards is desirable
You will be:
- confident and decisive
- able to communicate effectively
- highly organised and able to meet deadlines
- able to provide feedback in a constructive and professional manner
Register your interest
If you wish to register your interest or discuss further, please contact us at email@example.com, Develop Training Limited, HR Department, Derby Training Centre, Ascot Drive, Derby DE24 8GW or 01332 253546 for more details.
Develop Training is the UK's leading accredited provider of Compliance, Technical, and Safety training. We support over 7,000 firms with their training needs and our clients include some of the UK's largest and best-known organisations from the Utilities and Construction, Defence, Healthcare, Facilities Management, and Telecommunication sectors.
Develop is an equal opportunities provider and we are committed to the safeguarding of all our employees, associates and learners.