Full-time employment at centres nationwide (Derby, Swindon, York, Bolton, Linlithgow, Romford).
N.B. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a criminal records check as part of our safeguarding duty and every 3 years thereafter.
We work with learners from aged 16 years upward who are on apprenticeship schemes for leadership and management and technical schemes within the mechanical, electrical, energy, gas and water industries.
We are looking for an engaging, flexible and committed lecturer to support our apprentices to obtain their functional skills qualifications. You will have experience of teaching functional skills.
You will have relevant teaching experience and knowledge of the following:
- possession of a training qualification, AET or equivalent, and relevant experience
- qualified in Mathematics to a minimum of level 3
- possession of an assessing qualification. TAQA level 3 or equivalent
- knowledge of Ofsted's requirements in respect of Safeguarding and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
Skills, knowledge and experience
You will be:
- able to manage learner behaviour appropriately
- committed to promoting achievement of learners
- highly organised and able to multitask
- people orientated and approachable
- excellent at presenting information
Register your interest
If you wish to register your interest or discuss further, please contact us at email@example.com, Develop Training Limited, HR Department, Derby Training Centre, Ascot Drive, Derby DE24 8GW or 01332 253546 for more details.
Develop Training is the UK's leading accredited provider of Compliance, Technical, and Safety training. We support over 7,000 firms with their training needs and our clients include some of the UK's largest and best-known organisations from the Utilities and Construction, Defence, Healthcare, Facilities Management, and Telecommunication sectors.
Develop is an equal opportunities provider and we are committed to the safeguarding of all our employees, associates and learners.