Full-time employment at York.
N.B. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a criminal records check as part of our safeguarding duty and every 3 years thereafter.
Following training you will be responsible for managing the day to day running of the Safe Systems of Work business unit. The role will require:
- ensuring the Code of Practice standards and Ofsted requirements are achieved to meet learner, customer and market needs within the product area
- providing effective people management of lecturers and self-employed associates, including the management of change, within the product area
- managing the operational and strategic requirements of the business through effective planning
- reviewing and developing the product portfolio to ensure that training delivery is effective
- promoting Mathematics and English and other essential skills
- management of and adherence to the Health and Safety Policy and Procedures
- close working with the Company's commercial team and customers
Skills, knowledge and experience
We encourage applicants from a construction or engineering background with management experience in a further education or training setting.
You will have relevant skills, knowledge and experience of the following:
- significant educational sector experience
- strong people management skills
- full valid UK driving licence
- hold teaching and assessing qualification and an internal quality assurance qualification is desirable
- knowledge of Ofsted's requirements in respect of Safeguarding, Prevent, British Values and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
You will be:
- able to communicate both internally and externally at all levels
- able to adapt to change and deliver a consistent customer oriented service
- able to work well under pressure whilst remaining calm
- excellent at presenting information
- highly organised, able to multitask and delegate
- a good influencer
Register your interest
If you wish to register your interest or discuss further, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, Develop Training Limited, HR Department, Derby Training Centre, Ascot Drive, Derby DE24 8GW or 01332 253546 for more details.
Develop Training is the UK's leading accredited provider of Compliance, Technical, and Safety training. We support over 7,000 firms with their training needs and our clients include some of the UK's largest and best-known organisations from the Utilities and Construction, Defence, Healthcare, Facilities Management, and Telecommunication sectors.
Develop is an equal opportunities provider and we are committed to the safeguarding of all our employees, associates and learners.