Associate opportunity at Linlithgow.
N.B. The successful associate will be required to undertake a criminal records check as part of our safeguarding duty and every 3 years thereafter.
Lecturers delivering Develop's products will:
- deliver courses that meet customer needs.
- work with learners to achieve desired learning and development outcomes.
- act as a front line ambassador for Develop and its values.
- perform practical exercises as well as classroom based learning.
Skills, knowledge and experience
You will have relevant teaching experience and knowledge of the following:
- electric metering - single phase / single off multi-phase / multi-rate.
- MOCOPA qualified.
- knowledge of SMETs 1 & 2 meters.
- possession of a training qualification, AET or equivalent, and relevant experience.
- qualified in English and Mathematics to a minimum of level 2.
- knowledge of Ofsted's requirements in respect of Safeguarding and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion.
- full UK driving licence and ability to travel throughout the UK.
- TAQA Level 3 or equivalent.
- appreciation of the training, apprenticeships & development sectors.
- three phase/ LV CT/HV CT metering.
- holder of electrical qualifications (17th edition, domestic/commercial experience).
You will be:
- able to engage with all types of learners.
- highly organised and able to multitask.
- people orientated and approachable.
- excellent at presenting information.
- professionally presented.
Register your interest
If you wish to register your interest or discuss further, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, Develop Training Limited, HR Department, Derby Training Centre, Ascot Drive, Derby DE24 8GW or 01332 253546 for more details.
Develop Training is the UK's leading accredited provider of Compliance, Technical, and Safety training. We support over 7,000 firms with their training needs and our clients include some of the UK's largest and best-known organisations from the Utilities and Construction, Defence, Healthcare, Facilities Management, and Telecommunication sectors.
Develop is an equal opportunities provider and we are committed to the safeguarding of all our employees, associates and learners.