Full-time employment at Derby.
N.B. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a criminal records check as part of our safeguarding duty and every 3 years thereafter.
Following completion of training you will be responsible for the timely and accurate completion of all training administration. This covers the:
- completion of registration and certification of courses
- booking of accommodation
- recording of course evaluation and feedback
- accurate raising and processing of purchase orders
Skills, knowledge and experience
We are looking for someone who is friendly, with a customer-focused approach and a can-do attitude. You will have a minimum of two years' experience working within administration.
You will be:
- highly organised and able to multitask
- computer literate
- able to work accurately, efficiently and have an eye for detail
- able to communicate at all levels in a professional manner
- able to work collaboratively
Register your interest
If you wish to register your interest or discuss further, please contact us at email@example.com, Develop Training Limited, HR Department, Derby Training Centre, Ascot Drive, Derby DE24 8GW or 01332 253546 for more details.
Develop Training is the UK's leading accredited provider of Compliance, Technical, and Safety training. We support over 7,000 firms with their training needs and our clients include some of the UK's largest and best-known organisations from the Utilities and Construction, Defence, Healthcare, Facilities Management, and Telecommunication sectors.
Develop is an equal opportunities provider and we are committed to the safeguarding of all our employees, associates and learners.