Develop Training has 7 dedicated UK training centres, each containing a wide range of practical facilities and fully-equipped training rooms.
The regional centres are built specifically to meet the requirements of training and assessment in controlled conditions. However, training can also be delivered at a customer site, or other external location, where delegate numbers, facilities and equipment make this practical.
Training can be tailored to specific industry requirements and to company procedures and objectives. Call 0800 876 6708 to discuss your particular requirements.
External locations for our training
- Basildon, Essex - Unit 17, Wollaston Crescent, Basildon, Essex, SS13 1QD
- Bourn, Cambridgeshire - Bourn Golf & Fitness, Toft Road, Bourn, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB23 2TT
- C&G London - City & Guilds, 1 Giltspur Street, London, EC1A 9DD
- Cambridge Meridian Golf Club - Comberton Road, Toft, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire, CB23 2RY
- Dartford, Kent - Birchwood Park Golf Centre, Stonehill Green, Dartford, Kent, DA2 7HJ
- Deer Park Golf & Country Club - Golf course road, Livingston, West Lothian, EH54 8AB
- Derby County Football Club Ltd - Pride Park Stadium, Pride Park, Derby, Derbyshire, DE24 8XL
- Falkirk Community Stadium Ltd - Falkirk Stadium, 4 Stadium Way, Falkirk, Stirlingshire, FK2 9EE
- Hawkhills - Easingwold, York, North Yorkshire, YO61 3EG
- London - 210 Borough High Street, London, SE1 1JX
- London - Premier Inn - 1 Dukes Road, Euston, London, WC1H 9PJ
- Mercure Fairfield Manor Hotel - Shipton Road, Skelton, York, North Yorkshire, YO30 1XW
- Millwall Football Club - The New Den, Zampa Road, London, SE16 3LN
- Milton Keynes - Abbey Hill Golf Centre, Two Mile Ash, Milton Keynes, MK8 8AA
- Stirling Court Hotel - University of Stirling, Stirling, Stirlingshire, FK9 4LA
- Unit 9 - Clearwater Business Park, Frankland Road, Blagrove, Swindon, Wiltshire, SN5 8YZ
- Wakefield - Diamond House, Thornes Moor Road, Wakefield, West Yorkshire, WF2 8PT
- Watford, Bushey - Bushey Hall Golf Club, Bushey Hall Drive, Bushey, Hertfordshire, WD23 2EP
Benefits of choosing to book your training at a Develop centre
- Time away from work and other distractions allows delegates to fully concentrate on the course and reflect on the training received and skills learnt, allowing them to get the greatest benefit from their training.
- Delegates are able to mix with like-minded individuals and share thoughts on best practice and experiences.
- If delegates are attending training as a group, time away from their day to day duties can help to develop them as a team and encourages social time at the end of each day, where they can support each other.
- Accessible and comfortable accommodation is available through partnerships with local hotels.
Bespoke training courses
As well as our dedicated centres, the majority of our training courses can be run as bespoke courses on a site of your choice.