17th Edition Wiring Regulations to amendment 3 2015 IET update training course
Course code: ME7A | View training area
A 1 day training course workshop suitable for contractors looking to keep up-to-date with the changes to 17th Edition Wiring Regulations BS7671. There are no formal entry requirements to attend the course, however, it is ideally suited to electricians who hold the 17th Edition.
Please see below for our full training overview for the 17th Edition Wiring Regulations Amendment 1 Day course.
Benefits of attending for the delegate
- By completing this workshop, candidates will gain a full understanding of the changes introduced by 17th Edition Amendment 3 (BS7671).
Benefits of attending for the employer
- Compliance with the latest amendment to the 17th Edition Wiring Regulations (BS7671).
What you will learn
The workshop identifies all of the major changes introduced with the 3rd Amendment and explains how they should be incorporated into the electrical contractors thinking. Course Programme:
- Welcome & Introduction.
- Changes to parts 1, 2 (incorporating new abbreviations) and 3 taking into account the change to competent person and how that affects the certificates and forms in part 6.
- Changes to part 4.
- Changes to part 5.
- Changes to the Minor Works.
- Changes to part 7 explained.
What qualifications will you achieve?
- Delegates will receive a Develop Training certificate of attendance on completion of the course.
How is this training delivered?
- The course is theory based and therefore delivered in a classroom environment.
What do I need to bring with me?
- Scientific calculator (not part of a smart phone application).
- Note-taking material (recording devices not allowed).
- It is recommended that you bring a copy of the amendments/yellow book with you to the course.
You can order your copies of the updated BS7671: Amendment 3 Wiring Regulations. Click here to place your order now.