A 1 day training course that looks at the skills and techniques for maximising the performance of your teams and the individuals within the teams. Suitable for anyone wishing to develop their management, supervisory and leadership skills to improve their own performance and that of their teams.
N.B. This course can also be run over 2 days.
What you will learn
The course looks at several aspects of delivering performance by managing both individuals and teams successfully. The sessions are interactive and involve presentation, discussion and group exercise.
- Benefits of a performance management culture.
- Measuring performance by setting SMART objectives.
- Effective communication.
- Preparing for reviews.
- Dealing with difficult conversations.
- Theories of motivation.
- Coaching to maximise performance.
- Giving effective feedback.