A 2 day training course that looks at the skills and techniques of leadership and team working. Suitable for anyone wishing to develop their leadership skills and understand the dynamics of successful teams.
What you will learn
The course looks at many aspects of leadership and team working and the impact you can have as leader through presentation, discussion, group exercise and Belbins Team Role Questionnaire.
- Differences between individuals, groups and teams.
- Continuum of leadership styles.
- Belbin team roles.
- Explore the application of Belbin.
- Elements of leadership style.
- Blake and Mouton: task v people focus.
- The process of achievement.
- Planning roles, identifying and allocating tasks.
- Communication within teams.