A 1 day training course introducing the topic of 'Change' at a fundamental level. This session will enable you to understand change, your own and other's reaction to it and ways to cope with implementing change. This course is ideal for those wishing to plan for, anticipate & manage change successfully.
What you will learn
Change is often met with resistance. By understanding the need for change, identifying where resistance comes from and the tactics you can use to smooth the transition process this workshop aims to help you deal with change effectively and successfully.
- The change cycle.
- Strategies for managing change.
- Analysing options.
- Identifying actions to be taken.
- Setting clear objectives.
- Introducing change.
- Resistance to change.
- Driving the change process.
- Supporting change with communication & structure.