A 1 day training course designed to improve your mental resilience both in and out of the working environment. Benefits people working under constant pressure within a results environment.
What you will learn
The course is designed to give learners the tools and techniques for managing stress, intense and sometimes negative situations, enhance your concentration skills and work life balance. It is a highly interactive course designed to enhance your mental toughness.
- Understand the origins and concept of 'mental toughness' and resilience.
- Identify the benefits and implications of 'mental toughness'.
- Explore the role of mental toughness in maximising individual potential/achievement.
- Identify the successful traits of mentally tough people – mind management techniques.
- Understand physical/psychological responses to stress.
- Discuss stress strategies and how to build resilience to 'buffer' stress, an insight into why you feel the way you do (external factors outside of work) and managing your emotions to improve your mental toughness.
- Action plan and set smart objectives to improve personal effectiveness.
- Be able to recognise your stressful environment.
- Understand the impact of stress/distraction, and how your brain copes.