IOSH Managing Safely Refresher Training Course
Course Code: HSM2 | View training area
A 1 day training course suitable for anyone who has undertaken the full IOSH Managing Safely course, and is within the three year time scale to undertake refresher training and certification for a further three year period, and would like to refresh their skills and knowledge.
Please see below for our full training overview for IOSH Managing Safely Refresher.
Note: This course has strict criteria for eligibility as you must have completed the full IOSH Managing Safely course, all delegates will be required to bring with them a copy of their IOSH Managing Safely certificate.
Benefits of attending for the delegate
- To update skills and knowledge for application within the workplace.
Benefits of attending for the employer
- To have the 'plan, do check and act' model applied throughout the workplace and to improve safety culture amongst the workforce.
What you will learn
- Personal reflection on what was taken away from the IOSH Managing Safely course.
- Revisiting the key reasons for managing safely.
- Refreshing knowledge through interactive quiz.
- Building on what is already known including the importance of leadership and management.
- Update on legislation and application of the can, do, check and act model, and why effective communication is essential.
- Practical exercise on a site audit with the evaluation of checklists and understanding of monitoring and reporting.
- Application of health and safety management system.
- All the above will be backed up with a workbook, to take back to the workplace, which can be referenced as necessary.
What qualifications will you achieve?
- IOSH Managing Safely re-certification for a further three years.
How is this training delivered?
- Classroom presentation, discussion, use of workbook, practical sessions, quiz and multi-choice assessment (closed book) 20 questions.
- Advancing to NEBOSH General Certificate in Occupational Safety and Health.