Apprenticeships - The Next Step
26 November 2019
Develop are proud to train the next generation of leaders, providing sector-specific apprenticeships designed by the sector for the sector.
Training the next generation of leaders
We help train the next generation of leaders through our sector specific apprenticeships including:
- Gas Network Craftsperson
- Operations/Departmental Manager
- Team Leader/Supervisor
- Maintenance & Operations Supervising Engineer
- Water Process Technician
Benefits of apprenticeships
Apprenticeships have a lot of advantages, financially, they are a cost-effective way of recruiting new workers with industry-specific skills. They create an opportunity to recruit someone with the right work ethic and attitude whilst providing all the required training that may be lacking in other applicants. Young people often bring a wealth of enthusiasm which creates a great basis to build their skills on.
Here are some advantages of apprenticeships:
- Improves productivity within your business
- An easy way to recruit new job specific staff
- On-the-job learning means minimal disruption
- Apprentices are tailored to job roles, adhering to the needs of your business
- Tackles skill shortages in your workforce
- Possibility of government funding
To find out more and start your apprenticeship journey visit our Apprenticeships page.