DTL announces TWO management training seminars
27 February 2017
As part of our expanding portfolio of Management Development training solutions, Develop Training Ltd (DTL) is pleased to announce two free-to-attend 'taster' seminars on Mindfulness in the Workplace and Lean & Six Sigma.
Hosted by DTL at the University of Derby (Derby campus) on Friday 31 March 2017, the seminars will run either side of lunch and those interested are welcome to attend either or both sessions.
Mindfulness in the Workplace
Bold solutions can help employees deal with change, conflict and constant workplace demands. More and more organisations are embracing the introduction of mindfulness programmes as a way of improving health & safety, enhancing productivity and positively affecting recruitment and attrition rates.
Delivered by qualified experts, DTL's Mindfulness in the Workplace seminar will run from 09.30 - 12.00 and will cover the following aspects:
- The benefits of Mindfulness programmes at work
- How Mindfulness can increase productivity, performance and the health & wellbeing of the workforce
- Why businesses such as GE, nPower, Accenture, Jaguar Landrover, HubSpot, Adobe, Facebook, Google and more have all implemented and are actively using mindfulness techniques in the workplace
- Ask the experts Q&A
Lean & Six Sigma
Operational excellence is an element of organisational leadership that focuses on the importance of meeting customer expectation while striving to improve key performance metrics sustainably. While some concentrate solely on statistical techniques, most projects fail because insufficient attention was given to the people change aspects.
Our operational excellence Lean & Six Sigma seminar will run from 13.00 - 15.30 and provide an overview of this powerful methodology for achieving process efficiency and effectiveness, delivering enhanced customer satisfaction and improved bottom line results. Specifically, the seminar will cover the following:
- The benefits of continuous improvement at work
- How Lean & Six Sigma competencies help remove waste and variation in your processes to drive profits and sustainability
- Why businesses such as 3M, Amazon, BAE Systems, Bank of America, Boeing, Caterpillar Inc, Dell, Motorola, Rolls-Royce plc, Unipart and the United States Army all use Lean & Six Sigma to drive their continuous improvement strategy
- Ask the expert Q&A with a fully qualified Lean & Six Sigma Master Black Belt
Register now to secure your place
To sign-up for either or both free-to-attend seminars, click the button below and follow the simple instructions.