DTL running free Gas/Energy open days on selected dates throughout July
01 June 2018
DTL are opening the doors to their gas/energy training facilities in Derby and Linlithgow this July.
These free-to-attend events are designed specifically for those interested in ACS Gas, Smart Metering, Mechanical and Electrical Engineering training.
During the day attendees will:
- Tour our top of the range training facilities
- Have the opportunity to discuss our suite of training courses and put forward feedback about course content
- Receive live demonstrations of our control rig, medium pressure apparatus and smart metering equipment in action
- Discuss training needs/requirements with our knowledgeable trainers
- Network with others in the energy industry
There are two available dates for individuals to choose from, with spaces filling up quickly.
If you're interested in attending, further details and information on how to book can be found here.
Click here to find out more about our range of Gas/Energy training courses
Book your space