Free mechanical awareness seminar from DTL
13 December 2016
Develop Training Ltd (DTL) is pleased to announce a brand new Mechanical Awareness seminar in Derby next year.
We've created the seminar after successful events on the subject of HV compliance, confined spaces and management development. You can book online right now to join us on Tuesday 14 February 2017.
We’ve designed the free-to-attend event specifically for those responsible for the development of others in their organisation - particularly managers and directors in Training, HR, Learning & Development or Technical Compliance.
The event is approved under the City & Guilds Frontline Skills Framework 5831 scheme and, where required, can include City & Guilds certification.
The informative seminar offers useful insights into the principles behind the safe isolation of plant and equipment, and the practical concept of valve operations. The benefits of attending include:
- Gaining an understanding of various isolation methods identified in HSG253 (2nd edition)
- Understand current related guidance
- Understand how to safely isolate a live pressure system
- Reducing risk from associated health and safety hazards
- Reduced costs relating to damaged pressure systems and incidents related to the poor isolation of apparatus