FREE WEBINAR | Discover the benefits of DTL's Learning & Assessment Portal
07 February 2017
Develop Training's cutting edge Learning and Assessment Portal has been created to streamline and optimise approaches to training management. It provides for an informed understanding of the learning and development needs of staff, and facilitates the delivery of appropriate training to ensure that members of staff are both compliant with relevant legislation and progressing in their careers.
Join us on Wednesday 29 March 2017 at 11.00am (GMT) for a live webinar demonstration in which DTL's Anne Rogerson (Business Director - IT Systems) will show you how the Learning and Assessment Portal enables you to:
- Manage and control your entire learning and development requirements from a single web-based platform
- Allow employee and training information to be understood quickly and effectively
- Measure, analyse and report on training company-wide, sorting by department, geographical location or individual
- Automate repeat tasks and reports at time intervals to suit you
- Automate e-mail and SMS reminders directly to your staff
Hear from current users
In our 60-minute webinar we'll be joined by Tracey Greener, Training Contracts Manager for Northumbrian Water Group (NWG) and Joanne Green, Training and Competence Manager for tRIIO - a joint venture between Morrison Utility Services and Skanska Construction UK.
Both Tracey and Jo use the Learning and Assessment Portal to manage the training requirements of over 3,000 staff and each is achieving fantastic results. They'll be sharing their experience of using the Learning and Assessment Portal as part of the webinar.