Full agenda confirmed for Authorising Engineer Forum
25 November 2016
We are pleased to confirm the full agenda for next month's inaugural Authorising Engineers Forum, hosted by Develop Training Ltd (DTL).
The event is on Friday 9th December 2016 at The Hawkhills in Easingwold, near York, and is attracting a lot of interest among the AE community.
The purpose of the free-to-attend, full-day AE Forum is to bring Authorising Engineers together to discuss key issues and regulatory developments, share best practice and update you on DTL's approach to supporting you through the provision of high-quality learning and related services.
The full agenda for the event is as follows:
- 10:00 - Welcome & Introductions
Chris Wall - Sales & Marketing Director - DTL
- 10:20 - Why Good Electrical Safety Management Matters
Bill Bates BEng(Hons) DMS CEng FIEE FIET - Director - Foxgloves Electrical Safety Management
- 11:05 - CROSSRAIL - Automated Tunnel Drilling Rig and World Quality Week
Lee Bateson - M&E Manager - Costain Group Engineering Services
- 11:25 - Coffee & networking
- 11:35 - NFPA 70E Standard for Electrical Safety in the Workplace
Al Katib FIET - Authorising Engineer - DTL
- 12:40 - Arc Flash PPE showcase
Scott Tonkin - UK Sales Manager - ROOTS
- 13:05 - Low Voltage Skills Compliance
John Scott - Delivery Manager - DTL
- 13:20 - Lunch & networking
- 14:00 - Secondary Distribution Automation and the Future of the Network
Phil Bourne - Global Automation Sales Manager - Lucy Electric
- 14:15 - eight2O and MEICA Management Challenges
Daniel Murphy - Area MEICA Lead / Authorising Engineer - eight2O
- 14:35 - Group Case Study Exercise & Knowledge Share Session
Stuart Gilby - Senior Lecturer (HV) - DTL
- 15:55 - Concluding comments & close
Chris Wood - CEO - DTL
Places still available
There is a small number of places still available for this event. Register for FREE now by clicking the button below and following the instructions.