INTRODUCING | Intensive Operative Training Courses
08 December 2015
When recruiting new operatives into your business, one of the most immediate and pressing challenges is getting them up to speed so they can go out into the field and do a quality job.
But sometimes, the training required can be segmented in its delivery, with operatives doing part of it straight away but then waiting several months to be trained in further elements. It's your business that suffers as a result.
Our new intensive courses are designed with your induction programme in mind. They're packaged to provide the quickest way to get your operatives trained to industry standard. By focusing on role-specific training, we can minimise the time needed to get qualified, saving you and the operative time and disruption.
- Role-specific, intensive training solution
- Get operatives fully trained faster
- Transferrable skills training
- Minimise workforce disruption
- City & Guilds accredited courses
Our packaged courses combine some of our most popular training products and provide delegates with the essential learning they require in order to do excellent work in the field:
- Confined Space Entry and Escape Breathing Apparatus (CSBA)
A one day awareness course including awareness of Escape set Breathing Apparatus.
- NRSWA Signing, Lighting and Guarding Assessment (NRSWA2)
A one day New Roads and Street Works Act (NRSWA) course to provide Signing, Lighting and Guarding Training. The course incorporates City & Guilds Assessment and Accreditation under scheme 6156 (Unit 2).
- Drain and Sewer Cleaning with High Pressure Water jetting (WJ1)
A two day training course designed to provide practical training in the safe, effective use of jetting equipment and the supervision of jetting equipment and operations.
- Safe Working at Height (HS14)
An awareness training course to recognise the hazards, risks and dangers of working at height.
- Safe Manual Handling (HS4)
An awareness course to recognise the hazards, risks and dangers of manual handling in the workplace and to develop good practice lifting techniques.
Different packages for different job roles
The Basic and Intermediate courses are suitable for individuals in a wide range of industries:
- Basic is aimed at those whose job role touches upon confined spaces, lifting and occasional working at height.
- Intermediate is tailored for those more likely to be working on ancillary equipment - operatives who work in confined spaces as part of their role.
- Jetting is designed specifically for water operatives working on the sewerage network, whether using the larger tanker jetter units or smaller van packs.
To express an interest in any of these courses, please call one of our friendly Training Advisors on 0800 876 6708.