NEW | DTL adds IOSH Managing Safely Refresher Training Course to portfolio
10 August 2016
DTL is pleased to announce the introduction of a new IOSH Managing Safely Refresher training course to our portfolio of safety courses.
Available to book online now, the course is suitable for anybody who has previously completed the full IOSH Managing Safely training course, and is within the three year time scale to undertake refresher training and certification for a further three year period.
Delegates will benefit from:
- Personal reflection on IOSH Managing Safely learning points.
- Revisiting the key reasons for managing safely.
- Building on existing knowledge, including the importance of leadership and management.
- Update on legislation and application of the can, do, check and act model.
- The importance of effective communication.
- Application of a health and safety management system.
- Practical exercises.
For more information, visit the Safety section of our website or view the new course here.