New HV Compliance seminars announced due to high demand
15 July 2016
Following high levels of interest, we're pleased to announce additional dates for our free-to-attend event 'Compliance in HV Disciplines' in Swindon and York. In addition, we will also be running the event at our Derby training centre.
- 06 September 2016 - Derby
- 11 October 2016 - Swindon
- 18 October 2016 - York
We’ve designed the event in collaboration with City & Guilds. It's aimed specifically at individuals with responsibility for managing the training of authorising engineers and authorised persons who need to demonstrate legislative compliance in high voltage disciplines.
During the session, we will showcase the training, qualifications and additional services available to you from DTL and City & Guilds. All of which have been designed to allow you to be fully compliant to all legislative requirements.
The agenda will cover the following areas:
- The partnership between DTL and City & Guilds
- Compliance – legislative requirements in HV disciplines
- Employer engagement
- Authorising engineer services
- HV safety rules and procedures
- Authorised person field compliance auditing/technical seminar
- The vision – AP/AE assessment on 5831
Capacity is limited at all three events as follows: Derby (30), Swindon (30), York (40), There is limited availability for this free-to-attend event. You can reserve your space by clicking the relevant button below: