Domestic Gas: Core Gas Safety plus Common Appliance Initial Assessment
For gas engineers requiring initial assessment following their foundation course or equivalent. Core Gas Safety, plus your pick of common appliances from Gas Cookers, Gas Fires, Central Heating, Water Heaters, Ducted Air Heaters or Domestic Gas Meters. Flexible "pick and mix" assessment packages, designed to fit around your commitments and mix of work.
Please see below for our full training overview for Domestic Core Gas Safety.
What do the assessments cost?
- Fixed prices include a free VIPER manual, lunch, parking and free WIFI. There is a fixed price certification fee regardless of the number of re-assessments undertaken.
- Build your personal choice of "core" plus three appliances from £875 (plus VAT/certificates fee).
- Call us to book your training on 0800 876 6708.
What assessments are available?
Quote the following course codes when you call us:
- Core Gas Safety CCN1 (Code D1).
- Gas Cookers CKR1 (code D3).
- Gas Fires/Heaters HTR1 (code D4).
- Central Heating / Water Heaters CENWAT1 (code D21).
- Domestic Gas Meters MET1 (code D7).
- Ducted Air Heaters DAH1 (code D8).
How do I book assessments?
- Call us on 0800 876 6708 and we can help choose and plan your training and assessments.
What qualifications will you achieve?
- The certification process takes approximately 30 days.
- Successful delegates receive a Bpec certificate direct to their home address.
Do you need to bring anything with you?
- Delegates must have successfully completed a foundation course, or equivalent.
- You must submit your foundation portfolio and existing certification and should bring a passport style photograph.
- Delegates should bring appropriate work wear, safety footwear and safety glasses.