Domestic Gas: ACS Re-assessments
For gas engineers requiring re-assessments, choose your own fixed price and flexible "pick and mix" re-assessment package, designed to fit around your commitments and mix of work, chose from Core Gas Safety to Gas Cookers, Gas Fires, Central Heating, Water Heaters, Ducted Air Heaters or Domestic Gas Meters.
Please see below for our full training overview for Domestic Gas Re-assessments.
What do the assessments cost?
- Prices include a free VIPER manual, lunch, parking and free WIFI. There is a fixed price certification fee regardless of the number of re-assessments undertaken.
- Prices start at £150 (plus VAT/certificates fee) for training and re-assessment of one appliance.
- Build your personal choice of "core" plus three appliances from £500 (plus VAT/certificates fee).
- Assessment only packages are also available.
- Call us to book your re-assessments on 0800 876 6708.
What assessments are available?
Quote the following course codes when you call us:
- Core Gas Safety CCN1 (Code D12).
- Gas Cookers CKR1 (code D14).
- Gas Fires/Heaters HTR1 (code D15).
- Central Heating / Water Heaters CENWAT1 (code D21).
- Domestic Gas Meters MET1 (code D18).
- Ducted Air Heaters DAH1 (code D19).
How do I book assessments?
- Call us on 0800 876 6708 and we can help choose and plan your re-assessments.
What qualifications will you achieve?
- The certification process takes approximately 30 days.
- Successful delegates receive a Bpec certificate direct to their home address.
Do you need to bring anything with you?
- Delegates must exhibit their existing certification and should bring a passport style photograph.
- Delegates should bring appropriate work wear, safety footwear and safety glasses.