LPG training assessment
For existing gas engineers up skilling to Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG), and for specialists and reassessments, choose your own fixed price and flexible "pick and mix" assessment package.
Please see below for our full training overview for Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG).
What do the assessments cost?
- Fixed prices include a free VIPER manual, lunch, parking and free WIFI. There is a fixed price certification fee regardless of the number of assessments undertaken.
- Build your personal choice of "changeover" plus two Liquefied Petroleum Gas (LPG) modules starting from £300 (plus VAT/certificates fee).
- Individual assessments and reassessments also available.
- Call us to book your training on 0800 876 6708.
What assessments are available?
Quote the following course codes when you call us:
- Changeover to LPG CONGLP1.
- Permanent Dwellings PD.
- Leisure Accommodation Vehicles LAV.
- Residential Park Homes RPH.
- Installation & Commissioning Close Flue Fires HTRLP2.
How do I book assessments?
- Call us on 0800 876 6708 and we can help choose and plan your training and assessments.
What qualifications will you achieve?
- The certification process takes approximately 30 days.
- Successful delegates receive a Bpec certificate direct to their home address.
Do you need to bring anything with you?
- Delegates must exhibit their existing certification and should bring a passport style photograph.
- Remember that you must already hold relevant qualifications. Give us a call and we can confirm you meet the requirements.
- Delegates should bring appropriate work wear, safety footwear and safety glasses.