Apprenticeship Programmes for Gas, Water and Business
Develop Training works in partnership with its clients to create and deliver Apprenticeship programmes that grow the skills and competence of new and existing employees.
Apprenticeships are the perfect solution to address long-term skills shortages, and our approved range of utilities apprenticeships and business apprenticeship programmes offer a flexible route to building the knowledge and skills of your workforce.
Our programmes involve real life, hands-on, experience and unique delivery options. Over the last 10 years, we have successfully delivered more than 1,000 programmes with retention and success rates of over 95%. Our experience lies in the development and delivery of Gas Apprenticeships, Water Apprenticeships and Business Apprenticeship Programmes.
- Gas Network Construction Operations.
- Gas Pressure Control Gas Distribution.
- Gas Transmission Asset Management - Mechanical Pipelines.
- First Call Operative (FCO).
- Escape, Locate and Repair (ELR).
- Electrical and Instrumentation.
- Smart Metering.
- Controlling Process Operations.
- Water Network Operations.
- Water Industry Operations.
- Leakage Detection and Control.
- Customer Service.
Support and coaching is available for Apprentice Mentors and Assessors.
Find out more
Discover about the benefits an apprentice can bring to your business and why you should choose Develop Training to deliver your Apprenticeships, please call Develop Training's experienced Apprenticeships team on 0800 876 6708.
Some Apprenticeships and training programmes funded via the Skills Funding Agency are delivered in association with the European Social Fund (ESF).