Operations / Departmental Managers (Public Sector) apprenticeship
Develop Training Ltd (DTL) has partnered with Shared Service Architecture (SSA) to create a Level 5 Operational/Departmental Manager training programme specifically for those working in, or with, the public sector. This programme is funded by the Apprenticeship Levy and is delivered in partnership between DTL and SSA.
Who is this apprenticeship aimed at?
This programme is designed for public sector professionals, including project managers and their team members, who will be developing and delivering multi-agency transformations and implementing shared service solutions such as:
- Improved collaborative working within their organisation.
- Shared services between organisations.
- Multi-agency community engagements.
- Developing alternative models of partnership.
- Commercialisation through public sector partnerships.
- One Public Estate projects.
- Emergency services collaboration.
- NHS collaborative transformation.
- Health and social care integration.
- Clinical commissioning group partnerships.
- Combined authority and devolution programmes.
- FE or HE partnership collaborations.
This is an advanced programme designed to equip public sector managers and project delivery teams with the practical skills and know-how to effectively facilitate and implement collaborative transformation and shared service solutions across the public sector.
Upon successful completion, managers will be awarded professional recognition as CTArc™ (Collaborative Transformation Architect), and provided with a pathway to a Level 7 Postgraduate Certificate in Collaborative Transformation.
N.B. Please note that this programme is specifically tailored to those working in, or with, the public sector and is different to our standard Level 5 Operations/Departmental Manager Apprenticeship - information on this standard apprenticeship can be found here.
Click here to download our dedicated brochure