Electrical Safety Training including High and Low Voltage Systems
Here you will find our most popular Electrical, Low Voltage and High Voltage training courses for Electricians, Competent Persons, Authorised Persons, Engineers and Managers, those with responsibilities for electrical, LV and HV safety and systems compliance.
Online pre-course assessment: 80+ questions, available to assess existing knowledge of High Voltage systems for Authorised Persons - call us on 0800 876 6708 if you wish to access the assessment to help plan your individual training/assessment needs.
Check our courses below to find the right training for you or click here for more information on Electrical Training.
Note: Electrical courses form part of the accredited training within our bespoke Frontline Skills Framework 5831 Scheme.
LV and HV Awareness and System Design
HV/LV Maintenance and Safe Working Procedures
Tailored Training Courses MOD/JSP375
Tailored Training Courses Healthcare
Specialist electrical high and low voltage courses
Develop Training's courses are ideal for Competent Persons, Authorised Persons, Engineers and Managers, with responsibility for Electrical High Voltage and Low Voltage systems. All of our courses reflect the latest methods, practices and legislation and provide hands-on experience on specialist equipment.
Safe systems of work for multiple sectors
Our experienced teams can also provide consultancy on safe systems of work and create bespoke programmes aligned to business procedures. Courses are suitable for all commercial sectors, as well as healthcare, including the National Health Service and, the Ministry of Defence.
Key business benefits of DTL's electrical safety training
- Reduced health and safety risks for employees and others affected by electricity at work.
- Compliance with health and safety legislation, reduces risk of prosecution and/or civil claims.
- Accredited training for all levels from operatives to office-based staff management training programmes, ensuring skilled, competent and compliant workforce.
- Continuous learning approach, with training tailored to the specific needs of individuals to maximise learning and engagement.
- Highest quality training standards, from the course content to the trainers and the learning environment.
- Automation of training management through the Learning & Assessment Portal.
- Instant and ongoing analysis of training needs, progress and effectiveness.
Training to meet the challenges of the UK smart meter rollout
Smart meters are an integral part of the UK's plans to create a greener, safer and more reliable energy network, but the rollout programme is placing severe demands on the energy firms and their supply chain. Faced with the need to install around one million meters a month until 2020 in order to meet Government targets, industry must take urgent action to address the skills gaps of existing engineers and, more importantly, increase the number of qualified smart meter installers.
DTL offers a range of training courses and supporting resources to help employers meet these current challenges and develop a competent, qualified and accredited workforce for the future.
We'd be delighted to discuss your smart meter training requirements with you: