Workshops for creative diversity in the workplace
Our bespoke Creative Diversity workshops and courses are unique and can cover a wide number of topics in a fun and friendly way. The length of our workshops can range from 2 to 5 days, depending on your needs
We take your diversity policy, combine it with your vision, bring in a range of (actual) tools of the trade and create a visual art installation, good enough to grace your lobby or wall. For example, with a telecoms company, we may use varies elements of technology such as phones, chargers, wires and other relevant nuts and bolts to your business, to create our masterpiece. The aim is that the artwork will exemplify your company's diverse workforce and its commitment to your mission.
Please see below for our full training overview for Creative Equality and Diversity.
Benefits of attending for the delegate
- Gain a firm understanding and commitment your company's Diversity policy.
- Address uncomfortable issues in a non-intimidating way through visual art.
- Create an atmosphere of collective achievement by encouraging team working and acceptance of one another's differences.
Benefits of attending for the employer
- Create an exemplary visual piece of art for your organisation that you may wish to display as a symbol of the richness and diversity of your organisation.
- The course will help your employees to work together effectively whilst working to their own strengths and achieving their targets/goals.
What you will learn
Examples of key topics that can be covered include:
- Introducing your company's diversity, equality & equal opportunities policy.
- An introduction to the concepts of diversity, equality & equal opportunities.
- Overview of Legislation (direct and indirect), the Equality Act and legal liability.
- Zero tolerance of stereotyping, prejudice, bullying, harassment and challenging unacceptable behaviour.
- How to enjoy and benefit from your diverse environment.
- Commitment to work together in a professional and fair way with a focus on your job and goals.
- Evaluation and conclusions.
How is this training delivered?
- This is a classroom based course. We tap into employee's personal experiences to gain an understanding of the main issues, then the workshop utilises the input of visual arts experts to depict your company's diversity policy and vision to employee's own roles. This is a great way of embedding your policy within the workforce and is an excellent team-building exercise.
What qualifications will you achieve?
- Delegates will receive a Develop Training Certificate of Attendance. If you require an accreditation, we can discuss these on an individual basis.
Delegates undertaking this course might also consider:
- These are bespoke Diversity Training programmes, however you may choose one of our stand alone workshops from this range.