Increase skills for presentation preparing and presenting
Do you dread being asked to present to others? Do your nerves take over? Do you avoid giving presentations?
This interactive 2 day workshop (plus option of a follow up day) was created to increase confidence and skill when preparing and presenting to others, the course also provides the opportunity to practice these key presentation skills in a safe environment.
You will receive professional feedback and coaching to develop your presentation skills.
Please see below for our full training overview for Presentation Preparing and Presenting.
Benefits of attending for the delegate
- Describe how to use an effective structure.
- Understand how preparation improves presentations.
- List the techniques to keep audience interest.
- Outline visual aids and their advantages and disadvantages.
- List strength and development needs in order to be a more effective presenter.
Benefits of attending for the employer
- Achieve a confident workforce when presenting to others.
What you will learn.
Examples of key topics that can be covered include:
- Developing content appropriate for your audience.
- Presentation structure and visual aids.
- Using notes effectively.
- Audience interest.
- Handling a challenging audience.
- Confidence to communicate, overcoming nerves.
- Answering question.
How is this training delivered?
- This is a classroom based course.
- This workshop utilises individual and group exercises to allow the delegates to bring the tools and techniques to life, so they can be applied in the workplace.
What qualifications will you achieve?
- Delegates will receive a Develop Training Certificate of Attendance. If you require an accreditation, we can discuss these on an individual basis.
Delegates undertaking this course might also consider:
- These are stand-alone courses, but you may wish to consider other Management Development courses from the "effective range".
- Develop also offer a bespoke range of ILM products at Levels 3 and 5 in Leadership and Management.