Build your team development skills
Is your team a high performing team? Do you work together effectively?
This 2 day workshop is for anyone who is part of a team, or leads a team, and would like to build and develop transferable team skills and improve efficiency, using current and established research, plus practical exercises.
Note: This course can be tailored for companies who wish to attend as one group.
Please see below for our full training overview for Team Development.
Benefits of attending for the delegate
- Understand the structure of a working team.
- Describe the characteristics of a high performing team.
- Describe the stages of team formation.
- Use a tool to define roles within a team.
Benefits of attending for the employer
- The course will help your employees to work together effectively whilst working to their own strengths.
What you will learn
Examples of key topics that can be covered include:
- Group versus teams.
- Group think.
- Tuckman's stages.
- Belbin team roles.
- Team diversity.
- Team dysfunction.
How is this training delivered?
- This is a classroom based course.
- Using personal reflection to gain an understanding of the main issues, the workshop utilises individual and group exercises to bring the tools and techniques to life, so that they can be applied in the workplace.
What qualifications will you achieve?
- Delegates will receive a Develop Training Certificate of Attendance. If you require an accreditation, we can discuss these on an individual basis.
Delegates undertaking this course might also consider:
- These are stand-alone courses, but you may wish to consider other Management Development courses from the "effective range".
- Develop also offer a bespoke range of ILM products at Levels 3 and 5 in Leadership and Management.