Control work tasks with proactive time management
Are there never enough hours in the day? Have you got the ideal work-life balance? Are you your own worst enemy?
This 1 day workshop is designed to help those who lead a busy life become more proactive than reactive, and gain more control over work tasks in dealing with interruptions, procrastination and problems.
Please see below for our full training overview for Time Management.
Benefits of attending for the delegate
- Identify methods to manage their time to achieve their work priorities.
- Understand their responsibilities in managing time for themselves and their team.
- Recognise the benefits of effective time management.
- Identify and manage the barriers to effective time management.
- Understand how their working style will affect their Time Management.
- Plan and prioritise their work in a logical and objective way.
- Explore time management tools and techniques
- Delegate tasks effectively.
- Utilise systems to improve your Time Management.
- Work SMARTER not harder.
Benefits of attending for the employer
- Have a workforce that is proactive in dealing with interruptions, procrastination and problems.
- A workforce that understands their responsibilities in managing time.
What you will learn
Examples of key topics that can be covered include:
- Effective and Efficient.
- Identifying and managing time wasters.
- Tools and Techniques.
- Pareto's Law
- Parkinson's Law.
- Goal setting theories - SSMARTer.
- Scheduling - our body clocks.
- Prioritising - Urgent and Important.
- Delegation as Development, not "passing the buck".
- How to use systems and tools to control time.
- Applying your learning in the Workplace.
How is this training delivered?
- This is a classroom based course, using personal reflection to gain an understanding of the main issues.
- The Workshop utilises individual and group exercises to bring the tools and techniques to life, so that they can be applied in the workplace.
What qualifications will you achieve?
- Delegates will receive a Develop Training Certificate of Attendance. If you require an accreditation, we can discuss these on an individual basis.
Delegates undertaking this course might also consider:
- These are stand-alone courses, but you may wish to consider other Management Development courses from the "effective range".
- Develop also offer a bespoke range of ILM products at Levels 3 and 5 in Leadership and Management.