Communications techniques and skills for presenting to groups
Do you present information to small teams and groups? Would you like to develop your skills and be more confident in your delivery? Is giving formal and informal presentations now an important component in your job role?
A 1 day workshop designed to improve confidence and overall communications skills when giving informal and formal presentations. The workshop will benefit anyone who needs the basic skills to impart information to small groups of people. It can develop your confidence and overall communication skills.
Please see below for our full training overview for Communication Skills for Presenting to Groups.
Benefits of attending for the delegate
- Develop a structure to follow.
- Engage an audience with confidence.
- Design a basic presentation.
- Understand how to and not use visuals/support materials.
Benefits of attending for the employer
- Develop the confidence and overall communication skills of your workforce.
What you will learn
Examples of key topics that can be covered include:
- Structure of a presentation.
- Communication techniques.
- Using notes.
- Write and deliver a short presentation.
- Practice answering question.
How is this training delivered?
- This is a classroom based course.
- The course provides practical skills so that delegates understand how to vary the method they present material, and information, to appeal to different audiences.
What qualifications will you achieve?
- Delegates will receive a Develop Training Certificate of Attendance. If you require an accreditation, we can discuss these on an individual basis.
Delegates undertaking this course might also consider:
- These are stand-alone courses, but you may wish to consider other Management Development courses from the "effective range".
- Develop also offer a bespoke range of ILM products at Levels 3 and 5 in Leadership and Management.