An Introduction into How to Effectively Manage Others
Do you need to hone your skills as a people manager? Do you want to motivate and inspire others?
A 2 day workshop designed to provide an understanding of how to effectively manage others, and improve motivation and delegation skills, by using a variety of training methods delegates will learn new skills and produce a personal action plan to implement in their own workplace.
The workshop will benefit all new managers and anyone who wants to move into a line manager position in the not so distant future.
Please see below for our full training overview for How to Effectively Manage Others.
Benefits of attending for the delegate
- Understand the differences in people.
- Develop skills and knowledge of different leadership styles and how to adapt these to suit the person and task.
- Develop the knowledge and skills to motivate others.
- Understand how change can affect your team.
- Describe how to use an effective structure.
Benefits of attending for the employer
- A workforce that is more effective at building rapport with colleagues and clients.
What you will learn
Examples of key topics that can be covered include:
- Leadership versus Management.
- Situational Leadership.
- Skill/Will matrix.
- Managing through change.
- Training, coaching and mentoring.
- Coaching technique.
How is this training delivered?
- This is a classroom based course.
- The workshop utilises a range of exercises to bring the skills, tools and techniques to life, so they can be applied in the workplace.
What qualifications will you achieve?
- Delegates will receive a Develop Training Certificate of Attendance. If you require an accreditation, we can discuss these on an individual basis.
Delegates undertaking this course might also consider:
- These are stand-alone courses, but you may wish to consider other Management Development courses from the "effective range".
- Develop also offer a bespoke range of ILM products at Levels 3 and 5 in Leadership and Management.