Gas ACS Trainer
Full-time employment in Midlands / North East.
N.B. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a criminal record check as part of our safeguarding duty and every 3 years thereafter.
The associate trainer will:
- deliver training courses to the highest possible standards which meets the expectations of our clients.
- develop and support our learners to build on their existing skills, knowledge and behaviours.
- offer learner led, interactive and engaging training in line with Develops training strategy, and be prepared to attend regular standardisation and training events as required by the needs of the business.
- positively contribute to the delivery teams targets and work collaboratively with relevant internal and external stakeholders to achieve the highest possible outcomes.
Skills, knowledge and experience
You will have relevant teaching experience and knowledge, including:
- possession of a training qualification, PTLLS, AET or equivalent, and relevant teaching experience.
- possession of an assessing qualification, TAQA level 3 or equivalent.
- significant relevant industry knowledge and experience.
- full UK driving licence.
- qualified in English and Mathematics to a minimum of level 2.
- knowledge of Ofsted's requirements in respect of Safeguarding and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion.
Trade specific qualifications:
- domestic qualifications and Gas Safe registered.
You will be:
- able to engage positively with all types of learners and varying degrees of ability.
- highly organised and able to multi-task.
- people orientated and approachable.
- professionally presented.
Register your interest
If you wish to register your interest or discuss further, please contact us at email@example.com, Develop Training Limited, HR Department, Derby Training Centre, Ascot Drive, Derby DE24 8GW or 01332 253546 for more details.
Develop Training is the UK's leading accredited provider of Compliance, Technical, and Safety training. We support over 7,000 firms with their training needs and our clients include some of the UK's largest and best-known organisations from the Utilities and Construction, Defence, Healthcare, Facilities Management, and Telecommunication sectors.
Develop is an equal opportunities provider and we are committed to the safeguarding of all our employees, associates and learners.