Full-time employment in Midlands and North centres.
Salary £30K-£36K, plus a car allowance.
N.B. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a criminal record check as part of our safeguarding duty and every 3 years thereafter.
Following training you will:
- deliver training to the highest possible standard
- work with learners, clients and colleagues to ensure that training is effective and delivers positive outcomes
- monitor the health, safety and welfare of the learners and acting accordingly where issues are identified
Skills, knowledge and experience
You will have relevant teaching experience and knowledge of the following:
- Level 3 Electrical qualification
- Level 3 Training qualification
- Level 3 Assessing qualification
- full UK driving licence
- Level 2 Mathematics and English
You will be:
- able to engage with all types of learners
- highly organised and able to multitask
- people orientated and approachable
- excellent at presenting information
- professionally presented
- willing to work away from home occasionally
Register your interest
If you wish to register your interest or discuss further, please contact us at email@example.com, Develop Training Limited, HR Department, Derby Training Centre, Ascot Drive, Derby DE24 8GW or 01332 253546 for more details.
Develop Training is the UK's leading accredited provider of Compliance, Technical, and Safety training. We support over 7,000 firms with their training needs and our clients include some of the UK's largest and best-known organisations from the Utilities and Construction, Defence, Healthcare, Facilities Management, and Telecommunication sectors.
Develop is an equal opportunities provider and we are committed to the safeguarding of all our employees, associates and learners.