Full-time employment in Derby.
N.B. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a criminal record check as part of our safeguarding duty and every 3 years thereafter.
You will be:
- able to engage with all types of learners
- highly organised and able to multitask
- people orientated and approachable
- excellent at presenting information
- professionally presented
Following training you will:
- support the Training Manager and deputising in their absence when required
- reviewing and developing the product portfolio to ensure competitive advantage
- providing support as a technical lead within your product area to customer services teams
- delivery of training and assessment as and when required
- quality assurance of training packs and the maintenance of the centre file and auditory requirements of the curriculum team for the business are
- undertake Lecturer observations for both our internal and external lecturers to promote best practice and delivery compliance
Skills, knowledge and experience
You will have relevant teaching experience and knowledge of the following:
- possession of a training qualification, AET or equivalent and relevant experience
- possession of an assessing qualification, TAQA level 3 or equivalent
- possession of a verifying qualification, TAQA level 4 or willingness to undertake
- full UK Driving Licence
- knowledge and experience of safe systems of work for low voltage
- Level 3 in Electrical Engineering
- qualified in the IET Wiring Regulations
- maintenance on industrial equipment supplied by low voltage
- operation and switching of low voltage equipment
- visual and periodic inspection and testing of low voltage equipment
- safe isolation of electrical systems
- qualified in English and Mathematics to a minimum of level 2
- knowledge of Ofsted’s requirements in respect of Safeguarding, Prevent, British Values and Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- it is desirable that you will have experience from industry in the position of an Authorised Person/Authorising Engineer
- it is desirable that you hold a HNC
Register your interest
If you wish to register your interest or discuss further, please contact us at email@example.com, Develop Training Limited, HR Department, Derby Training Centre, Ascot Drive, Derby DE24 8GW or 01332 253546 for more details.
Develop Training is the UK's leading accredited provider of Compliance, Technical, and Safety training. We support over 7,000 firms with their training needs and our clients include some of the UK's largest and best-known organisations from the Utilities and Construction, Defence, Healthcare, Facilities Management, and Telecommunication sectors.
Develop is an equal opportunities provider and we are committed to the safeguarding of all our employees, associates and learners.