Maintenance Operations Engineering Technician Trainer/Assessor
Full-time employment in York.
N.B. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a criminal record check as part of our safeguarding duty and every 3 years thereafter.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Operations Engineering Technician Trainer/Assessor (Mechanical/Electrical) – Delivering to our Apprenticeship Cohorts, in the following Pathways - Mechanical and Electrical. Delivery will initially take place at our York Training Centre, with a view to expanding and delivering across all centres over the next 12 months.
Following completion of training you will be:
- Delivering mechanical and electrical engineering training to the highest possible standard expected at Develop Training Limited to our Maintenance and Operations Engineering Technician (MOET) apprenticeship group.
- Developing high quality course resources to support this new programme.
Skills, knowledge and experience
- Level 3 Maintenance (Mechanical/Electrical) qualification.
- At least 5 years industry experience.
- Minimum Award in Education and Training (Certificate although the Diploma is preferred).
- Minimum Level 3 Assessor Award qualification (IQA qualification preferred).
- Full UK driving licence.
- Level 2 Mathematics and English.
- Computer literacy e.g. PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
- A passion for training.
- Extremely high professional standards.
- A good understanding of the MOET apprenticeship standard programme.
- An understanding of the Education Inspection Framework 2019.
- Training relevant to our mechanical commercial offering - F-Gas and/or Mechanical Systems.
The candidate will be:
- Able to engage with all types of stakeholders.
- Highly organised and able to multitask.
- People orientated and approachable.
- Excellent at presenting and assessing learning.
- Professionally presented.
- Willing to work away from home occasionally.
The candidate will have experience in:
- A mechanical discipline such as fitting, welding, pneumatics or hydraulics or machining.
- Ideally experience in electrical maintenance.
- Problem solving.
- Following specifications and drawings.
- Developing training resources to a high standard.
Register your interest
If you wish to register your interest or discuss further, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, Develop Training Limited, HR Department, Derby Training Centre, Ascot Drive, Derby DE24 8GW or 01332 253546 for more details.
Develop Training is the UK's leading accredited provider of Compliance, Technical, and Safety training. We support over 7,000 firms with their training needs and our clients include some of the UK's largest and best-known organisations from the Utilities and Construction, Defence, Healthcare, Facilities Management, and Telecommunication sectors.
Develop is an equal opportunities provider and we are committed to the safeguarding of all our employees, associates and learners.