Full-time employment in Derby.
N.B. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a criminal record check as part of our safeguarding duty and every 3 years thereafter.
Fixed term contract of 9 - 12 months, 37 hours per week (Monday-Thursday 8.30am-5.00pm & Friday 8.30am-4.30pm).
Following completion of training you will be:
- Providing the highest standards of customer service.
- Completing administration of certification and registration.
Skills, knowledge and experience
We are looking for someone who is friendly, with a customer-focused approach and a can-do attitude. You will have a minimum of two years’ experience working within administration.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work on several aspects of the role at any given time.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Practiced and successful in solving problems.
- Ability to prioritise workload whilst ensuring a high level of service is provided to internal and external stakeholders.
- IT literate particularly Word, Excel, together with experience of using Outlook and various internet browsers.
- Desirable experience with using customer databases.
- Show at all times a personal commitment to treating all customers and colleagues in a fair and respectful way in line with organisational values.
- Display attention to detail in all work issues, striving to avoid errors and misunderstanding by attention to detail and thorough, accurate communication.
- Show good self-awareness and willingness to learn and develop.
- GCSE grades A* -C (9 - 4) in Maths and English (or the equivalent).
Register your interest
If you wish to register your interest or discuss further, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, Develop Training Limited, HR Department, Derby Training Centre, Ascot Drive, Derby DE24 8GW or 01332 253546 for more details.
Develop Training is the UK's leading accredited provider of Compliance, Technical, and Safety training. We support over 7,000 firms with their training needs and our clients include some of the UK's largest and best-known organisations from the Utilities and Construction, Defence, Healthcare, Facilities Management, and Telecommunication sectors.
Develop is an equal opportunities provider and we are committed to the safeguarding of all our employees, associates and learners.