Senior Lecturer of Water Systems
Full-time employment in centres nationwide.
N.B. The successful candidate will be required to undertake a criminal record check as part of our safeguarding duty and every 3 years thereafter.
In this role, the successful applicant will:
- Deliver and assess a range of water systems and legionella courses.
- Review and develop the product portfolio to ensure competitive advantage.
- Provide support as a technical lead within your product area to customer services teams.
- Quality Assure training packs and the maintain the centre file and auditory requirements of the curriculum team for the business area.
- Work with learners, clients and colleagues to ensure that all training is effective and delivers positive outcomes in accordance with awarding bodies requirements.
- Monitor and promote the health, safety and welfare of learners and act accordingly where issues are identified.
Skills, knowledge and experience
You will be:
- Able to engage with all types of learners.
- Highly organised and able to multitask.
- People orientated and approachable.
- Excellent at presenting information
- Professionally presented
- Knowledge and experience of using the Water Regulations for Domestic and Industrial/Commercial Properties with experience of carrying out legionella risk assessments.
- Qualification in Risk Assessment of Water Systems in Buildings.
- Full UK driving licence.
- Level 2 Mathematics and English or equivalent (or working towards).
- Experience of working on RPZ.
- Water Regulations for Enforcement Staff.
- Level 3 Training qualification.
- Level 3 Assessing qualification.
- Level 4 Quality Assurance qualification.
Register your interest
If you wish to register your interest or discuss further, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, Develop Training Limited, HR Department, Derby Training Centre, Ascot Drive, Derby DE24 8GW or 01332 253546 for more details.
Develop Training is the UK's leading accredited provider of Compliance, Technical, and Safety training. We support over 7,000 firms with their training needs and our clients include some of the UK's largest and best-known organisations from the Utilities and Construction, Defence, Healthcare, Facilities Management, and Telecommunication sectors.
Develop is an equal opportunities provider and we are committed to the safeguarding of all our employees, associates and learners.