15 April 2021 News
Andy Holmes, the brains behind our hugely successful Women in Utilities programme, recently spoke to Ollie Darvill on Erewash Sound Radio about the ongoing problem of gender diversity in the utilities industry.
In case you missed it, listen to the recording here.
What is the Women in Utilities Success Programme?
The programme is designed to accelerate the careers of women in the utility industry, provide advocacy and mentoring to support pathways to leadership roles, as well as strive to create a culture of empowerment.
In a nutshell:
- An advanced programme of training, networking and mentoring for women in the utility industry.
- The programme will provide qualifications relevant to the individuals sector/job role through 15 days of training (Valued up to £15k – at no cost to the participant).
- The programme will provide participants with a high level of skills including an understanding of the challenges the industry faces, global perspectives from various industry leaders.
- A network of mentors among leading women in the industry.
- Provide companies with a solution to training and CSR through this high level programme.
- Helps companies in the sector to identify talent and reach gender equality benchmarks.
- Become part of a network of alumni to then support the next generation of participants by becoming mentors of the programme.